blueplanet Investments AG considers its financing activities as part of the social environment and strives not only to assume the role of a good corporate citizen, but also to contribute to the positive development of mankind. The aim is therefore to improve the living conditions of all people in the context of a good cooperation with society and to use the resources available to blueplanet Investments AG to this end.
blueplanet Investments AG wants to be a problem solver. This means identifying social problems through interaction with local communities and media monitoring, developing solutions at management level, and implementing the solution with the help of the participations. This includes not only more abstract issues such as access to education or discrimination against minorities, but also specific social problems in smaller groups of the society with which blueplanet Investments AG or one of its participations cooperates.
blueplanet Investments AG is committed to making a positive contribution to local communities through charitable donations, sponsoring and other initiatives. blueplanet Investment AG also responds to humanitarian emergencies with donations of funds and/or products.
- ANOSAN® for Namibia
- Active participation as a supporting member of the European Venture Philanthropy Association (EVPA). EVPA defines venture philanthropy as matching the soul of philanthropy with the spirit of investment by providing both financial and non-financial support
- Establishment of the “planet green foundation” – foundation to support current projects in the field of development aid, environmental protection and the promotion of science and research
- Financial support for the reconstruction of Twaloloka, Namibia, after a severe fire that destroyed a large part of the informal settlement
- Preferential supply and prices to schools and social institutions during the Covid-19 pandemic (e.g. Landesverband der sozialen Einrichtungen Niedersachsen)
- Support of Tafel Deutschland e.V. since the end of March 2020 with up to 200L of the disinfectant SOLVID®
- Donation of disinfectant to airports and schools in Namibia
- Support of the local “Soup Kitchen” in Swakopmund DRC, Namibia