blueplanet Investments AG has made it their goal to establish mutually beneficial relationships with suppliers, customers and partner companies. blueplanet Investments AG therefore expects its business partners to adhere to the following rules in order to act in compliance with the business principles of our company.
To achieve this goal, blueplanet Investments AG uses a 3×3 matrix comprising the three dimensions of sustainability: (i) economic profitability, (ii) social responsibility, and (iii) environmental impact as well as the process steps of (i) guidelines (requirements), (ii) selection procedure, (iii) and control mechanisms. blueplanet Investments AG applies all requirements placed on its partners and subsidiaries to its own actions.
In addition, the following standards apply as a condition for the granting of orders and partnership contracts (this list is not exhaustive and represents only some examples):
- Universal Declaration of Human Rights
- The International Labor Organization’s (ILO) Core Labor Standards
- The Ten Principles of the UN Global Compact
- The OECD Guidelines for Multinational Enterprises
- The ILO Trilateral Declaration of Principles on Multinational Enterprises and Social Policy
- ISO 26000: The guidelines on social responsibility
- The OECD Convention on combating bribery of foreign public officials in international business transactions